Thursday, March 09, 2006

Beyond Olive's capabilities

A couple of weeks ago my husband and I had a meeting at the local Council with a head of department Mr Nash and a person called Olive took notes. I have just received the draft of the meeting and I hit the roof. I was enraged. Incandescent with anger.
Olive was and is a stupid incompetent women who should be fired out of a cannon in into a dung heap.
At great majority of what Olive the stupid women recorded was either wrong, made up or misleading. She had written that I suffered from ME and had hepatitis A!!! I do not have ME nor do I have hepatitis A and neither does my husband. So where the hell did she get that from?? I do have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but she had not written that down anywhere. But worse she had written that my husband had been charged with various offensive that he had not been charged with let alone done or even been spoken to by the police.
She even quotes a Mr Rae who was not even at the meeting.
So I have spend two days correcting the draft. It will go back to her with a very terse letter stating what I think of her abilities. Also a letter to Mr Nash and when I see him again in just over a week, I will voice my corrections as well.
That stupid incompetent women had better not be there.
Just to add to my anger my neighbour continues to play his music at a deafening volume.
I would like to lock him in a room and play dripping water sounds to him for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home