Saturday, February 25, 2006

They do not listen

Today I received a draft report regarding my meeting with G Nash of the Council. I hit the roof. The woman that took notes was not listening and that is a fact. She attributed to me things that that G Giles did. She even mention comments from D. Rae who was not even there. They were telling though as she refered to him by his first name and me by my surname. Bias there no doubt.
There is to be another meeting with Nash and will I set him straight, if she Olive Thomas is there to record I will have words with her as well. I am so angry with these people.
Then I will bring them up to date as to what that evil child Terrie has been saying and has had to confess that she lied.
That child deserves to go to a home and good birching would not go amiss. It says in the Bible that to pare the rod is to spoil the child.
My husband was right she is ending up like her mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home