Thursday, January 19, 2006

A worrying week

So far this week has been rather stressful for both myself and my Tom. It is no joke when someone threatens to kill you and you believe that given half a chance this person would do you serious injury. This man John Grace has again threatened to kill Tom. To our consternation we have discovered that he stays quite frequently in a house behind ours which is why he has lately been walking passed our house.
I think it is to intimidate me as my trial starts Monday. Plus we have found out that he is related to that Giles woman, why am I not surprised. I refuse to plead guilty to something that I have not done but it is her and her daughter with identical stories against me. I have no witnesses to support me. I do so pray that truth will be the winner. I know that many innocent people have been found guilty of crimes and that some have even died as a result.
My case is not that extreme but I will not be able to accept a guilty verdict against me.
It will seem that evil wins all the time. This woman and her family can threaten us, accuse Tom and I of anything and they get away with it. She knows how to use the law and how to manipulate people.
My nerves are getting to me. I have altered my daily pattern so that I do not take Jerry Lee out at the same time and I have changed our routes a little. Jerry Lee does not like the alterations to his time table, poor love. We go for a walk and he wants his usual routes to investigate.
How much longer is this going to go on for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home