Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The heat gone somewhat

Yesterday Tom and I went to see the local police Inspector. Inspector Stenhouse soon to be retired sure has people skills. He is a nice man and listens. He also came across as someone you could trust. Do not find that very often and the trouble is that you can not help wondering if it is so. Can he really be trusted? Is it a really good front he presents? I am just too cynical and distrustful of people. So I am doing my best to accept him at face value. He did enlighten me and Tom as well on a few matters. Next week we are to meet with the Head of a department of the Argyll & Bute Council regarding my offical complaint against Rae. Some of what we learnt will help us. That damed women made complaints about anything and everything she could think of. P.C. 35 will get a talking too and none too soon either. I wonder if he will even remember the incidents - there were 3 that he was involved in - oh dear imagine not remembering something that happened a few months previous and getting a rap over the knuckles.
I came away from the meeting not feeling elated but glad it was over and can now be filed away. But but but information to be used when needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home