Monday, February 13, 2006

Trial

The 13th has been lucky for me today. Today was the adjournment date for my trial and the Procurator Fiscal/prosecutor accepted my not guilty plea. About time too. I was relieved that it did not proceed to a full hearing but I was prepared to go through it if need be. My prayer was answered and I did not have to enjoure it. I have heard on the grapevine that Karma is biting Madame Giles and being human I am a little bit pleased about it. As I believe in karma it therefore would not be good for me to gloat over any misfortune that befalls her, apart from being a minister as well, as I do not want to attract any negativity my way.
I still have to contend with Tom's court case re the damn Meeks. I have good vibes that that will go well for Tom likewise.
There is light at the end of the tunnel and this time it is not a train to run us over. Some things just move so slowly but at least they are moving in the right direction for once.

I was watching the Winter Olympics tonight and it was the figure skating pairs. The Chinese girl did very well to get up again after her terrible fall but for the judges to give them the marks and put them in Silver was stupid. A gruddging Bronze perhaps but I am inclined to think that they should not have even got that. The Chinese couple that got Bronze were robbed they should have gotten the Silver. But full marks to the Russians who did deserve the Gold.
I love watching the skating and I am looing forward to the singles tomorrow.
I enjoy the majority of the Winter sports. The ski jumps wow. I can ski and ice skate myself but no way am I really good oh but they are such fun sports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home