Monday, January 23, 2006

My trial the saga continueth

Today I woke up with huge butterflies in my stomach the adjourned date of my trial had arrived. It had been adjourned because the prosecution/procural fiscal (Stupid name) presented my solicitor with their witness statements on the day of the trial. I was shocked at the lies that Gillian Giles and her daughter Terri Brown had put in their identical statements. Evil people that they are. I hope Karma bites them on the nose...Really hard.
Anyway got to court today for the trial, Tom came with me and as we got to the court he said, "They're not here. I have this feeling they are not here!" "Rubbish." I said.
Guess what they were not at Court. The Procural Fiscal asked for an adjournment because they had the wrong date, they thought it was to be held on the 27th. They were sorry for their mistake. What utter rot. I think they are just playing games and I am not changing my plea. I am innocent of the charge.
Anyway the nervous wait continues and the matter has been adjourned to Monday 13th February. Not too fond of the number 13. My late mother used to like 13 so I hope she is watching over me and insures that justice prevails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home