Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another step forward

I have been a little unwell this week and a bit depressed. Must be the thought of the third date for my trial which starts Monday 13th. I hope it goes ahead this time, I don't think my temper will take a 4th adjournment.
Got a good letter from police Inspector Stenhouse. Now I feel I can put the trouble with the police behind me. Do not think I am popular with L35 though serves him right.
Also saw one G. Nash at the Council offices regarding problems there. I did not like the man and I did not like the way he constantly tried to focus on one date only. My complaint covered much more. I was complaining about the total situation and various events. This Nash wanted to focus on one small point. Now to wait for his decision. It had better not be a white wash. It could take up to a month for him to get back to me so he says. Not impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home