Friday, February 17, 2006

Winter Olympics

I have been enjoying the Winter Olympics. Earlier this weekI was happily watching the mens figure skating when Tom could stand it no longer and began fliping through the channels. He does not like skating and no way was he going to hand over the remote. Times like this ooh. He was out last night so I could watch the mens free skate. I was disapointed that Johnny Weir did not get a medal it seemed a harsh score from the judges considering he did not fall like the silver and bronze winners did. I really liked his performance which I thought was very graceful. The judges wanted more action it seemed. I do not think he will ever get an Olympic medal not because of his skating but because I think there is a terrible war coming and in the next couple of years we will all be at war.
The whole world that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home