Thursday, December 15, 2005

Trial adjourned

My trial has been adjourned on the advise of my solicitor, so now I have to wait until January 23rd for it to be all done with. The trial was meant to have started monday but the witness statements arrived Friday before. Talk about a whitewash. Not a swear word or threat passed her lips. I do so pray that truth will win out but evil seems to win most of the time. I do believe that in the long run the evil that Gillian has done will bite her hard. Her karma will catch up to her.
I can only pray and tell the truth.
I am just so very tired of late. Just getting up is a chore in itself.
I haven't heard from the Inspector as yet. Can he be trusted?
As for the Council they are corrupt. Nothing will change my mind about them. As for the Anti-Social Behaviour guy he did not keep any notes of any of his meetings with the council. These were important meetings, deciding the fate of people's lives so to speack and he didn't keep a note! Just makes me sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home