Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Argyll & Bute Council fiends.

I just can not believe the barefaced lies that are perpetuated by members of the Argyll and Bute Council. I am most definitely on their black list. There must have a memo out saying to harass me. I received an invoice from the Maintenance dept for £654. 95!!! For removal of a sink top, 2 doors and uplift of a bed from the garden at our old address 27/09/05?? Added to it is a management fee of £72.77. The invoice is dated 22/11/05.
We left that address on the 20th July 05. What the hell bed are they talking about? Darn well nothing to do with me. As for the sink and the doors .What in the heck is that about?
I wanted to write a letter and a half to them but Tom has calmed me down and so I will phone my solicitor on Monday.
It is interesting that when the council wants to give bad news or news that they know will infuriate one they always post letters so that they are received on a Saturday.
I would rather die than pay them a penny of a bill that I do not owe and no way do I owe one penny of this fabricated account.
It is not good of me to say this but I will 'I do so hope that they burn in a hell of their own making'. I think God will understand how I feel.
I am so tired of the constant stress I have been getting this last year. I am just so tired of everything. I am so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home