Thursday, October 20, 2005

Police yeah some are nice

Much to my surprise a policeman has been of help. On his own time because he wanted to do the right thing so to speak. He thought certain things were a heap of rubbish. He seemed to think that we were somewhat hard done by. Unfortunately I can not name him. Bosses and workmates that sort of thing. He even gave me a little insight into other police; no he did not denigrate them, he supported his mates without supporting some of their actions which were based on various factors. He did not have to speak to me or Tom but it was really nice of him and we thank him again for his consideration.
I do anticipate more involvement with the police but using my new knowledge to my advantage who knows?

I have not been too well this last week, problems with high blood pressure for one. My doctor changed my medication and it felt the roof fell on me.
Headaches, more like migraine which I do not get, explosion like feelings under the skin, nausea, dizziness, vision problems like turn my head and my eyesight takes its time to catch up, not good at all and then there were the nightmares like you would not believe. I would have done my best to stay awake but I also had overwhelming tiredness to go with it all. I managed to put up with it for four days thinking that I could get through the change over of medication but it was just getting worse...So.
All stopped except minor headaches when I without consulting the doctor stopped my new medication and took a couple of my old tablets. I went back to the doctors. Blood tests and an ECG ordered. What a darn nuisance but have to go through it all. At the moment we do not have a car so I have a two hour trip to get to the nearest hospital which involves both bus and train.
This time next month I anticipate having a car then the trip will only be approximately 45 mins.

A more important matter is the kidnapping of the Irish journalist Rory Carroll in Iraq. It is well documented what happens to those that are kidnapped. What can you say? It is not right.
God protect him and give him strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home