Saturday, November 19, 2005

life goes on regardless

Found out that 36 hours after being kidnapped Rory Carroll was released. One lucky man.
My medication seems to have equalized itself. So I am coping a little better. Have had odd cravings for chocolate and strangley I seem to have lost my tastest for coffee and I can not just stop drinking it because of the headackes. I feel almost like smoker who is forced into giving up smoking. The nightmares have diminished not totally gone.
I am being bad today. I am having a lazy day today, I know I am breaking a few rules, Sabbatarian rules that is. I am just not in the mood for studying. My excuse is that my new medication makes me so drowsey in the afternoon. I am very tired all of a sudden. I want to stay up longer...just like a little kid at night...but if I jawn any more I will break my jaw. Well I should really be studying religious texts seeing it is the Sabbath. (Saturday I am a Sabbatarian)
No I am going to have to have a sleep. Couple of hours will do the job and I will be wide awake again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home