Monday, December 05, 2005

Ring ring Inspector here.. oh yeah

Talk about embarrassing oneself. The phone rang and what seemed a vaguely familiar voice said this is Inspector Steinhouse from the (did not catch what he said) police. Thinking it was my friend Joseph I cut in and said oh yeah and something else equally stupid . The male voice continued "oh is Clow a man?" I suddenly realized that this was not Joe. And said so "Your not Joe Who are you?" I asked and rather patiently the voice answered "I am Inspector Steinhouse(I think that is his name not sure even now.) and he was from Helensburgh. He had just got back from holidays and found my letter on his desk. He must have been on long service leave! Had a little chat about my letters then I asked him is he had anything to do with Garelochhead Police Station and wow; my; great; hurray, he was their boss. So I asked if I could give him details of my woes and he invited me to see him at his office. So the background list I had made up for my solicitor ended up on his desk.
I will give this for him he had people skills, he listened but a cop is always a cop. He will get in touch with me at a later date. At least he said he would look into the various matters for me. I will not hold my breath but at the very least some will have to justify their actions. Of course I hope for more but I am dealing with a cop here now.
I also saw my solicitor and the witness statements are not available from the procurator fical office. Dumb name that procurator fical. Now is it a good thing or a bad thing no witness statements? The trial is due to start next week. I am still maintaining my not guilty plea. They can go hang if they think I will change it. I never threatened that lying evil woman. Devil spawn that she is.
Her karma is not going to be nice and to make it worse for her she is encouraging her daughter in evil ways. How to lie and seemingly get away with it and how to persecute and bully someone. Well the theory has been put forward that it starts in the home. Well this brat of hers is learning from a mistress at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home