Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A reply of sorts

Well today is the 1st November 2005 and I have received a reply from Argyll & Bute Council. It is totally inadequate. They must really hold me in contempt. The covering letter is dated 14th October 2005 and to add insult to injury as the saying goes...It is not even signed!
The name typed after the 'Yours sincerely' is Stephen Doogan. So I must surmise that he is the person who should have signed the letter. Yes he is the right person to answer my request but why is the letter not signed?
Has someone in his office stuffed up so to speak. Or is it a deliberate act on his part?
As for David Rae the little weasel is covering his rear-end. His report is a white wash. ButBUTBut, one piece of information he let slip regarding an ex-friend ol' fat Mandy McGregor, that nasty lying woman actual complained to the council about me. She ganged up with Gillian Giles. Now that came as a big shock.
There is a funny side Doogan in his(?) letter states he could not give me information about any third parties whilst Rae happily names them all.
My next step is to request a review. Plus a couple more complaints.
Must not forget the police in this. I have been granted legal aid so perhaps I will get my solicitor to help me. She does has more clout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home