Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Here we go again

Once again persecution rears its ugly head in the form of the Meeks. Once again they have lied and been believed. To be sure this is an old matter heading to court but as luck will have it my Tom actually has a witness. If I were a Catholic I would be yelling Saints be praised but I am not, so it is 'wow is our luck changing?' Oh it is another 'breach of the peace' and because he has pleaded guilty to one in the past it will be held against him. Funnily enough the Meeks were involved in that one as well.
It really is not fair, Paul Meek threatened Tom an I with a knife, we had a witness who supported us, the police took details and it seems that nothing is going to come of that.
So you can threaten a person with a weapon and nothing will happen to them but swore and the law will get you. Where the is justice in that?
There have been a few suggesting as to the reason why the Meeks get away with things makes me wonder as to the truth of the rumors.
Nor has Tom's ex solicitor responded to any letters. I think that letters are ignored in the hope that all will go away. Fighting city hall and law is difficult, fraught with delaying tactics and brick walls which they love to hide behind. Just got to keep on battering.
I did get a letter of sorts from Mr Reppke and he did appologise for delays in answering my request to the council. Big deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home