Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The countdown

Ever the pessimist I have been reading my Nostradamus again mainly because it is getting nearer to 2006 which I think is going to be a very horrible year. 2006 adds to an 8 which is not a good number in the West but it is a good luck number in the East, Chinese love it. War with China? No that is in the future, about seven years from now. First we got to survive 2006 and then it is down hill all the way.
A comet is meant to turn up sometime in December and hang around until March next year, if it does then I will really worry. This comet is a bad omen, sometimes they can be good omens.
There could very well be an attack on the White House and I hope that Bush has his will drawn up and all his insurance up to date. I am assuming also that He is Mabus. Got to assume quite a bit. Some interpreters of Nostradamus think that Mabus is a bad guy and may even be the Antichrist, I do not think so. Mabus does not last long but he is someone of importance. The Antichrist has to last for most of the war and it will be quite a few years so I rule Mabus out as him. I think he is Bush, there was an American Ambassador with the surname Mabus which make me think that it has to be an American who is represented by the name. Bush is a good bet.
First the comet and then we shall see. Watch this space.
My ongoing feud with that Giles women will pale into insignificance. I live in hope of vindication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home