Thursday, October 13, 2005

A letter...If only...

I started to write a letter the other day, one that I will not be post. I did not get to finish it but I have kept what there is of it on file. I like what I wrote and if I had the nerve...
I told my husband that I had started writing it and I mentioned a couple of snippits of it before he just about went into a blue fit. "Stop! Do not write any more and what ever you do, do not send it!"
"Oh why not?" I asked so innocently.

He glared at me, "Do I had to answer that?"
"Nooo."
Do you ever in your mind write a letter to someone that you just cann't no matter how mush you would like to, send to that person? A letter to someone in authority perhaps or in a position to hinder you, someone that stuffed up in some office causing you a problem? Some who works for the council who you would like to slap in the face with a wet fish?
It is so unfair that you can not write a letter really expressing your feelings without causing more problems, for yourself that is.

Well this is my letter as far as I got writing it and it was the first draft, written as I was thinking and typing from the heart. The names have to be altered just to etc etc etc.

Mr. ***id **e,
A.. H.. M..,
H.. S...,
00 ..... Street,
H....,
*** ***

Dear Mr. **e,
On Friday 7th October 2005 my life was threatened by one John Grace whom had I believe been stalking me for a week. Notwithstanding that I had no witness, I reported him to the local police at Headlessloch who naturally could do nothing and because it is me I do not expect any help from them. But at least I have it on record. Grace had also spoken to me on Friday 30th September 2005 but I had not understood what he said. He had just walked passed my house and we met at the top of the steps. I was quite shocked to see him. During the week I saw him on three more occasions prior to the Friday 7th incident. Why am I informing you?
John Grace a close friend of that evil woman Gillian Giles of $ Torture Mill, Sornearth, whom at her behest in the past had threatened to kill and maim both myself and my husband Tom. That particular incident took place on Tuesday 22nd March 2005. An incident that we informed you of and which if you had spoken to Lilly Lantry, would have confirmed. It is my belief that you never spoke to her. Be informed John Grace is a dangerous man.
On Monday 10th October 2005 was the first court hearing of an allegation of my ‘threatening to kill’, guess who…GillianGiles! I categorically deny threatening her or saying any such thing to her. I believe that Grace was trying to intimidate me into pleading guilty so that that she-devil can use it as a means by which to once again drive me out of my house. I have no doubt you will/would believe every word she says.
Her tactics worked with Tom and your department backed her all the way. Well it will not work with me! I have done nothing! This time I will not go belly up for anyone.
On Tuesday 16th August 2005 I got on the bus at Headlessloch. That woman and her devil spawned lying daughter whose every lie you believed were on the bus. I said to her that I would never forgive her and for the record I will never forgive you either.


That was all I got written thanks to Tom, I thought better of it and lost interest in finishing it.

But just consider the fun if people really wrote what they thought. If politians said in speeches what they really meant and not what they had to say.
'You lot I am gonna raise taxes whether you like it or not. Hey Health Board get off the case we need people to smoke cann't you get that in your thick heads? We need the dammed taxes from the cigerettes, they make us millions! Same applies to the booze! Where do you think we will get all this money from otherwise. Don't come the holy with us, you need smokers and boozers just like us and include the motorists as well. They all keep you in dammed good jobs.'

Well there is fun and there is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home