Friday, October 07, 2005

Police will they help???

I have turned to the police for help and as I do not have a witness to back me up there is not a lot they can do..So Officer L132(?) did not catch his number clearly. But he was reasonable those rather disconcerting that he knew of me. I am on some sort of list in the police station, wish I had perused that but my mind was on other matters. Like a death threat! I suspect my arch enemy Gillian Giles is behind it. One of her "bully boys" a thug by the name of John Grace, (I had thought his name was Gray) has been around my area all week walking passed my home a few times, he had spoken to me once but I did not understand what he said. To night he was at a bus stop near my home and as I walked passed with Jerry Lee he spoke to me again. 'Wait till I get you in a dark lane' was his opening line. Uh duh! He will stop my crap...? Put a hole in Tom! Get him in a back lane. Those were just the openers. I can only assume that it has been instigated by Giles and as the first hearing date for our current problem is on Monday and I have pleaded not guilty to all charges. There is no other reason for him to be around.
This time there was something about his attitude that worried me. I did not get into any discussion with him, I left him at the bus stop and headed straight to the police station. I did not care that I had no witness I just wanted it noted/recorded/anything.
The Officer explained that all he could do was speak to the person. I was calling 'bully boy' John Grey and it was only when I mentioned that he had once owned a tattoo shop in Helensburgh that the policeman said he had had dealing with him and his name was Grace. The name rang a bell for me. Mr Police Officer said he would speak to Grace and call me.
I am hoping that the police will realize that I am the one being threatened and intimidated.
I want my case to go to trial as I am so hoping that all will unfold and show what an evil person Gillian Giles is and that her devil spawn daughter Terri will be shown for the lying little monster that she is.
I am worried about this John Grace as I think that going to the police may infuriate him and I do not want him to hurt Tom.
Monday I will phone the council and report the matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home