Saturday, October 01, 2005

No replies

Am I being ignored? Does the Argyll & Bute Council think that damned women perhaps she will go away or die. My only reply to the letter I sent them was to be informed that it had been pasted onto someone else to deal with. According to their rules as per their website he has 28 days in which to respond to me. Now when will that time be up? When will he claim he received the letter? Is that when the 28 days start or when Mr R received the letter? I will give them five more days, which should cover it. Why do they leave it to the last day? Why can they not deal with a request straight away. I do find it a little hard to believe that they are so busy. In Australia I used to work for the Family Court and that was really busy yet people could expect request answered and dealt within 7 days max.
No Councils in the UK are a law unto themselves so to speak.

One of the Giles' bully boys John Grey, I met today as he passed my house and he spoke to me. Wish I knew what he said. I just did not understand a word of what he said, it is his Scottish accent it is so unintelligible. So what was he doing in the lane? My house is in a lane and not a main road or such. He is not the sort of person my neighbours would associate with, the ones that I have seen anyway. Does he now live in this village? Or was he checking out my home? I posed these questions and more to my Tom and rather exsaperated he said 'Give it a break!'
So I will....for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home