Thursday, January 12, 2006

Out go the Letters

I had when I first started this blog to focus on what the future may hold from a religious and prophetic view but it is more on what is happening in my life. I pray and ask for help to get me through what has been a hell that has lasted for over a year. My physical health has suffered and to a degree my mental health. I am on a high dose of anti-depressants and I also take medication for high blood pressure. I have difficulty in getting up the stairs and just doing anything but then I have Chronic Fatique Syndrome.
Yet what really gets to me is human nature. The nasty side; uncaring people; bullies not in the school yard but in the police department and the council to name my bug bears; then there are those that turn a blind eye so they do not get into trouble themselves - gutless cowards-then there are those that really get a high out of being horrible, mean, ruthless and use their positions to give themselves a sense of power/worthiness.
I am experiencing life in all its ugliness.
I do not blame God or Jesus or the angels for not looking after me nor do I think it is anything that I have done. It is just that I have come up against evil in the world.
I do not expect God to make it all go away even though I have asked/prayed for help. Just does not work that way. Oh how I wish at times that it did. The end is not in sight yet, I think I am only half way through it. The pendulam is swinging my way now.
So I pray for strength, justice, help and guidance.
It is so difficult to forgive those that are mean to one but at the same time it is not. I try to step back, look and say yes I forgive you, this is the situation now and I am not angry. My feelings are getting nuetral. But it does not mean that you should not be punished. Everyone has to take responsibility for their actions.

What is happening in my life is happening on a world wide scale and punishment is coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home