Thursday, August 04, 2005

Settling in

Slowly getting used to my new home yet I cannot help wondering when I will be moving again and with that thought in mind as I unpacked I think do I really need/want this item. A few things have ended up being thrown out more to follow them. This house has too many stairs well it is on three levels with the main bedroom on the bottom level by the front door. The bathroom on the top level how dumb is that!
My nemesis Gillian has already found her next victim and my old house is not cold yet. Paul, who was a neighbour of mine and who owns his own house and so can not be evicted, is now the one who is "staring and following" Gillian and her daughter. You would have thought that she would have waited a bit longer. Paul has only eyes for his motorbike rather a bad choice she had made there. I wait to hear the next installment.

Iraq is not getting any better and I do think that the various focus should be withdrawn and let Iraq get on with what seems will turn into a civil war. I think it will be of very short duration as a someone will come forward and unite the various factions. Then they will turn on the West. That's my doomsday prediction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home