Sunday, March 20, 2005

Trouble everywhere

I am so fed up with the police coming to my door! Gillian and Co. Never seem to let up, try as we will to ignore them, they are determined to be bloody evil minded. My husband is continually falling into their traps but he does have a quick temper, is total frustrated by the situation and does not know how to handle it all. So two more 'breaches of the peace' and two assault charges now added to the list. I keep telling him not to retaliate. It seems that the one to retaliate is always seen to be the instigator. They always pick on him when he is alone. Never now when we are out together and they have given trying with me, I don't take the bait.
Can't the police see what is going on? Maybe they do. The local police didn't turn up at first but another lot from a town a few miles away only Tom was in Glasgow so the local police had to come round in the next day. I kept my cool but Tom was so angry that he would not acknowlege them and continued working on the computer whilst they charged him. The only comment he made was to say he was hit first.
One thing I did notice the number of the policeman who was charging him, last time I spoke to him I asked for his number and he said '141' except I noticed this time his number is L12...Interesting. As I have always claimed they can not be trusted.
A couple of neighbor's pointed out to Tom and I that Gillian has a camera focused on our house. What for?

Going to the world on a bigger scale, car bombs in Beirut and Qatar. The favorite weapon of terrorist in the Middle East. Is there a new organization and a new leader trying to fire up a civil war everywhere? I would not be surprised as I am expecting more to happen.

More to happen on the home front as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home