Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Terrorists

With all the terrorist incidents that are happening around the world I cannot but think that the possibility of a war is getting closer. How can this terrorism end? Will they just give up their ideology? No way..This can only escalate and more countries will fall victim. We must prepare ourselves for worse to come. This was I believe predicted... No promised...In the Bible. Read the book of Revelations. It is rather worrying.
Nostradamus that famous guy of the confused quatrains wrote about these times. As did a couple of Catholic nuns.
Life goes on as most people think/hope that it will pass like all other phases.
There are other types of terrorists, ones that live close by and are called neighbours, that go out of their way to hurt and discredit for the hell of it. They take a dislike for a reason that only they really know. Gillian Giles is such a vindictive creature, going so far as to make up allegations and lying on oath to the police. Why? She in trying and succeeding to get at one person has hurt five in the process. She has also taught her daughter how to lie and deceive, what a good example she is. Gillian should remember that there is karma to be paid. Not just in this life but in the next, so she will suffer in a hell of her own making. Knowing that still does not ease my anger or desire to box her ears. One feels so helpless. She has forced me to leave my home, rented from the local authority which she harassed as well, getting charges against my husband. I did not want to leave my home and the village, we had to leave the village we lived in. Now she is so proud that she drove Tom out...But what about me? I have my suspicions as to the root cause of the matter knowing her nature.
Terrorism is everywhere. Affects people in different ways. To be a victim of a bomb attack would to most seem worse than what I am experiencing but it is all relative. I too am hurting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home