Sunday, March 27, 2005

New Heights

The dispute with my vindictive neighbour Gillian reaches new heights of terror. She got three Bully Boys to threaten us. I can not tollerate bullies and I refuse to be intimidated, I do not care how big or threatening they are I will not back down. One called John threatened to burn my house down so I told him I did not care if he did. Which is actually true, everything can be replaced and the house is rented. He threatened my Tom with a broken jaw and being cut in such away that he would bleed out before help arrived. So I made it plain to him that I would insure that punishment would be inflicted upon Gillian and Terri in return. (I have to state that I would never hurt Terri she being only 13 and that children are sacresant.) But I had a point to make to that ex-con bully. I honestly do not know what I would do. But I have no doubt that when the time comes God will judge them as He will all. If I were them I would be as the saying goes "Be afraid be very afraid". The situation was very tense for awhile and I have no doubt that Gillian watching from the safety behind her windows was enjoying what she, I am sure, thought was us getting a hard time. Sorry Gillian but not so! Right is Might! one of the bullies was Terris' father and we ended up having a good discussion after the initial posturing. He gave us his blessing to and I quote "beat the shit out of her if we wanted to" regarding Gillian, no love for his ex there. He did not like being used by her to get at us. Must have been interesting once he went back into her house. Well happy to say we will not be bothered by him or his mates. Thank God.
But for a brief moment there I thought that would end it all.
Gillian is a women possessed. Still has a camera on us. Still uses mindless friends to hassel us.
Enough is enough. Time to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home