Saturday, March 05, 2005

A Week in the World

Well will Syria withdraw from the Lebanon? If they do will Hezbollah try to take over? Will extremists and fanatics view all this activity as America trying to take control of the Middle East or at least have too much influence? How about Saudi Arabia following Americas lead and telling/ordering Syria to withdraw.
Most likely Syria will make a small concession and withdraw to the border. Hezbollah how could they give up any chance to get a foothold anywhere? America will gain more enemies no doubt about that. Saudi will probable regret telling Syria what to do. In a few months down the track a leader will emerge and unite all those who are discontented with the situation in the Middle East with those fanactics dying for a chance to get at America. Then things will really get interesting.

That Italian journalist who's name eludes me at the moment, thanked the people who held her captive for treating her well.....Pardon? Brainwashed a little I think. As for her car/convoy being shot at by the Americans at a checkpoint well that is no surprise...One has to stop at checkpoint or suffer the consequences... It is just common sense. But why would her car not stop? Surly she would be safe with the Americans? Am I being cynical or was it some sort of ploy that went a little wrong?

Sinn Fein, that not very squeaky clean political party, have not been invited to the White House to celebrate St. Patricks Day about time their invite was cancelled.

That's the world taken care of now to my backyard...Literally. The vendetta continues. Someone went to the effort of pulling a wood panel off of my side gate. At least they left it near by so my husband just has to nail it back on. I suspect it was either William McGregor or Jason Mead. I wonder what will happen next? I have to look on the bright side it gives me something to moan about. Also consider the bad karma that they are getting for themselves. What to do about the situation??? Got to think about this.
Maybe I should put leaflets through their door telling them to repent before it is to late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home