Thursday, March 03, 2005

Police Intimidation

If you were told by the police that a certain other policeman would be taking a personal interest in your case would you think whoopee someone to help at last? Of course not!! Especial considering their attitude all along. Intense worry, fear (?), alarm and anger all in one hit. And knowing that one of of my ex-friends has a friend who is a policeman and she Mandy once boasted to me that whatever she wanted sorted he would take care of. So are Tom and I to be taken care of?
The mind goes on wonderful trips, house being raided in the middle of the night; stopped at every corner for jay- walking; beatings at the back of garages; walking down the wrong street and perhaps the wrong expression on the face....
I can not sit back any longer I have to do something notwithstanding my shattered nerves. Now will complaint only bring on more hassel? Bring it on....I will make that next move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home