Monday, July 24, 2006

I hate the Council

On Saturday I received the review of my complaint re Rae/Nash. I am angry at this some of the thing that have been written. Of course they want Rae to smell of roses and I am just a bitter bitch.
David Rae has not got the guts or integrity to own up to what he said and of course that women who names eludes me who sat in on the meeting will back him up. Well she has to preserve her job as well.
McLellan did not even sign the letter with the report. No his legal rep signed it. S.M. who I consider to be a bad person.
The whole Council are made up of people who do not have any worth.
The reoport says that we are on the transfer list. The council will also contribute to the cost of our moving. They do not say how much. As the housing stock is to be transfered soon to ACHA will the Councils offer (without prejudice) hold? As I do not trust them I will have to write again and get clarification as well as make sharp notes on some things they have in their report.
Tom is sick of the whole matter and just can not be bothered. Me, I rage on.
But they do dacknowledge prodecure was not followed and there was no paper trail nor proper reporting. Also that we were not informed of our rights of appeal is acknoweledged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home