Saturday, June 17, 2006

World Cup

I am enjoying watching the World Cup and I do have the hope that Australia will make it through to the next round. As for it winning the Cup, well I do not hold out much hope of that. Good to see Angola doing well. Rather amazing that their goalkeeper does not have a club to play for. I hope that someone sees his talent and signs him up. I do not want Brazil or Argentina to win, other than that I am not bothered who wins. I like Italy but I do not think they have any chance unless they really pull their socks up. England? Yeah it would be nice for them but they need to improve their game a little bit more. But what do I know?
I note that French sailors are around the village. There are four large ships in dock, one being French but I have no idea what the others are. Got to find my binoculars and chekc them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home