Thursday, July 20, 2006

What to do next?

It could well be the weather as I just can not seem to decide what to do next regarding my problems...mostly concerning the Council.
I do not like where I live and on enquiring where I am on the transfer list I received an application form and a short note to say 'complete it.' So much for Mr. Nash saying that he had put me on the list. I am not surprised. Yet it does give me more evidence that they can not be trusted at any level.
Katie Kat hasn't gotten much bigger. When she was a little kitten she looked like she had black fur but it has changed to a rich dark brown. A little white patch under her chin and one her belly and a splash of white on her front right paw. Her legs do not seem to be as bandy. I think she will be a little cat like her mother. She gets her bandy legs from her mother, who has very bandy legs.
Today Katie Kat discoverd how to get in the kitchen window, I had been leaving the back door open for her maybe I will leave the window open and encourage her to use it.
Last week she gave me a fright, I could hear her meowing and I found her on the roof of the porch. She had sqeezed out of a window in the lounge and fallen onto the porch roof. Our house is stupidly built. The main bedroom downstairs by the front door, the lounge and kitchen on the first floor and the bathroom and smaller bedroom on the top floor. Yeah got to climb two flights of stairs in the morning to get to the bathroom. Anyway Tom had to climb out of the window onto the roof to rescue her. I hate to think what might have happened if she had climbedfdcd out of one of the other lounge windows as there is only a small window sill and it is quite a drop to the ground.
At the moment she is busing herself with knocking what she can off my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home