Friday, July 23, 2004

Now What

This has been a bad week for me.  Everyone gets a week like this when everything you do goes wrong or people mis-understand you or even worse an unwanted person turns up again.
This week was also the 5th anniversary of my fathers' death.  Sad I do not really miss him but I do think of him a lot.  I mourned my mother much much more when she died and she has been dead for 9 years and it does not seem that long.   As I believe in an after-life and reincarnation I know that I will see them again.  Time passes so quickly here so it want be too long, so to speaks.
Well my unwanted guest of three weeks ago has turned up saying "I am only passing through.  Don't worry about feeding me I'm not eating."  So why is he here after three days.  That is not passing through as far as I am concerned.  As for not eating what bull****.   I would let him starve but his brother wont.  I expect he will stay the week.  I will just grit my teeth.
A friend and I went for a coffee together and I tried to explain to her my feelings and thoughts about the coming rise of the Anti-Christ to power and the war that will engulf the world.   Just for good measure I include the second coming of Christ.  Wonder when we will have coffee again? 
And my poor dog has constipation.
But it has stopped raining and the sun has shone; my husband has mowed the lawn and put up the shelves I have been waiting ages for him to do.   So all is not so bad.  Oh and I had a e-mail form my brother in Australia, he remembered my birthday, bless his heart.  The week just got better.
To-morrow is going to be a  wonderful day I just feel it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home