Friday, July 09, 2004

The enemy

For a few years now I have been fighting my local Council, who are to my mind is dishonest, totally without any ethics and should be done away with. Any mistake they make they make you pay for. They refuse to take responsibility for any mistakes they make as they totally ignore facts and the law it seems. There is a certain women a B**** of the first order who I believe takes sadistic delight in upsetting me. Oh CJ there is such a thing as karma and I know to be a good person I should forgive you but I CAN NOT as yet bring myself to do so. I do so wish that this women would experience a little upset and realize what it can be like to feel the world ( in this case the council) is against one. So I have decide to take action which is well over due and seek legal advice with a view to suing her and the council. Probable wont get anywhere but then again maybe something will come of it. Then there is the Ombudsman which I have just discovered. Writing to him will make me feel much better. She and it, the Council, will have to respond to him. That should spoil her day at least.
I should occupy myself with more important matters as this world heads towards ww3. If predictions are true then we have a about two years to go. We should pray more and find ways to advance our spirituality. The religions coming from places to the East are not the way to go. No wonder angels are getting known more as they will become very busy indeed and I worry about the damn council.
Remember to say a prayer and light a candle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home