Saturday, July 17, 2004

Nostradamus

I have been studying Nostradamus form many years, over 20 in fact.  I am one of those who believe him.  Interestingly the catholic church has many visionaries who claim that Mary has appeared to them and what she tells them seem to support old Nostradamus.  He mentions the Athens Olympics in one of his quatrains.  He does not as such predict anything nasty but it is as a warning.  Let us pray that there is not a repeat of the Munich Olympics.   I imagine that it could well be that it will be a shambles.   Will the Greeks managed to complete all the facilities on time?  They have been running behind for sometime now but you never know it is getting close so maybe they will  pull it all together...Fingers crossed.
The local council whom I consider totally useless have put up a fence round my front yard.  A cheap looking wooden fence.  Suppose I should not complain as it is free.  One their first visit the council guys only put the fence up but  they did not have a gate.  They have been back and put up the gate but no bolts to shut it so they will be back in a few days.  You would think that if they were putting up a fence they would bring everything they needed.  Nothing like stretching out a job.  There has to be a con going on somewhere.  I could be wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home