Sunday, February 20, 2005

Syria waking up?

America makes noises at Syria in the belief that it can tell everyone what to do. Mainly because it has designated itself as the Big Brother of the world. Hey how many people get pissed off by their big brother? I do! I can not tolerate it when my brother tries to tell me how to run my life. Same thing with countries.
Syria is in no way related to big brother USA and takes the opportunity to remind the USA and the world that it is still in the Lebanon and that it does have a little influence in the area. Little influence? There is coming a time when it will have a BIG influence and will make many sorry they underestimated them.
I wish that America would pipe down a little as I personally am not yet ready to face WW3.
Apart from worrying about the international scene the local scene is a pain as well. No matter how hard one tries to ignore those that would do harm, they want to be recognized for the nasty a******s they are. Oh karma where for art thou?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home