Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Friends become enemies

You think you are friends then in a blink you're not. We wonder why nations can't see eye to eye but at least they have diplomat's to help. Well my foray as a 'diplomats' only made matters worse and I don't give a damn! If anything I am rather pleased 'chuffed' with myself for supposedly intimidating a women who is twice my size (I am a bit on the plump size and she is built like a tank) plus I am only 5'2" and she is 5'9". Well her son rang me and made terrible accutaions against my husband. Really distressed me. My Tom demanded that William apologized for the lies he said. William was getting himself involved with a matter that is going to court and nothing to do with him. I and my stupid Tom met William in the street and punched him, in front of me because he would not apologies, I never thought William would. Takes a big man to apologies when in the wrong. Really does! William went home to his mother and complained to her heck William is not a child he is 20 years old and still hides behind his overbearing mother. So Mother M see Toms' brother who had just arrived to stay for Christmas and confronts him. Poor Neil had no idea what she was on about. So William is going to give evidence against Tom in an other matter to which he was not present. A little perjury I would think? Make sense? Not to me. So I decided to have a chat to Mandy myself and sort things out. Sensible women to sensible women so to speak.
I knock at door she opens door. Says 'don't want to talk to you' and shuts door.
I call through letterbox. 'What does William say happened?'
She replies 'I am calling the police.'
I reply 'Okay I will wait for them.' I hear her on the phone calling them. I then sit on a chair in her front garden to wait. I knew they wouldn't be long.
She then sends some guy out to speak to me.
No idea who he was. Funny...The first thing he asks was...'Is Tom your son?' Excuse me!!!
We talked civily after I informed him I did not have any children and that I could not have children and I considered his remark to be cruel. If Mandy had told him the truth surly she would have said I was the wife of Tom. Yes I am older than Tom but not enough to be his mother. What cheek!!
A policeman turned up after about five minutes and unidentified man is gone. I said hello to police and asked for his name and number. P.C. Agro gave me his number only and went into M's house. Then an police van and a policeman I had met before got out so I greeted him and he patted Jerry Lee, oh yeah had by boy with me. He then went into house. A little later both came out, all the while I remained seated on the chair. Keeping my good humour, heart pounding inside, I told them that I would have left if she had not said she was calling them. P.C. Nice informed me I could have been done for 'breach of the peace'. We had a pleasant conversation. Even P.C. Agros changed his manner and started to smile. Nice said that Mandy had been intimiated by me and she was in fear of her life...whow..!!! Something in his voice as he said it made me smile, as if...!!
No charges, pleasant goodbyes to both Nice and not-so-Agro and that was the end of the incident.
I have to admit I felt good as I walked away. Mandy is an overbearing bully and gets people to do what she wants by manipulation. I have always disliked her but her husband also called Tom is/was my Tom's friend. Mandy has in the past manuvered me into doing things for her I never wanted to ie knit 2 cardigans for her daughter and do 2 x-stitch patterns for her.
I just feel contempt for her now. I know that she will never ever boss me again.
I have been ill for quite a long time but the help I have gotten from health workers and others has made me so much stronger in mind as well as the old body. I was abel to cope with the situation. I am proud of myself in that regard.
So out of bad comes some good.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home