Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Irritation

I have been trying to get my novel on line within the month time limit. To day is the last day and I am behind my schedule. I think I will have to put it on without any editing if I want to make the dead line.
I do have a sort of excuse if there can be one and that it lack of access to the computer for over a week and it is annoying me. My husbands brother graced us with his presence which I can live without. When he visits us he stays and stays and stays. Never knowing that he has well and truly overstayed his welcome. He has been here over a week and show no sign of leaving and I am afraid it will be I and not my cowardly husband who suggests it is about time for him to bugger off. The food he eats, the coffee he consumes does not compare with the time he is on the computer. He makes one feel really bad asking him to get off of it.
Him notwithstanding I am going to complete the novel. Yes I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home