Saturday, November 20, 2004

Neighbor's -their karma

Neighbor's can be the worse thing in the world. They are difficult to avoid, uncaring, vindictive, noisy and bullies. They can also be wonderful, very caring, considerate and go out of their way to help you. Then they can keep themselves to themselves bothering no-one but being polite and pleasant. Such a variety and degrees of neighbourliness.
But get just one bad apple and no matter how good the rest this one can have such an impact on life. They forget one thing though and that is the accumulation of Karma.
These sort of people have no idea what it even is. They are the chaff of life and have no real purpose except perhaps to create situations for others to grow.
But it is so difficult to cope with them. Mental pain is the hardest to deal with. It eats away at you.
But these bad apples unless they suddenly wake up to the negativity, realize the pain they are inflicting and are really sorry are the losers in the end.
Oh yeah I have a bad apple across the road. One who can manipulate a situtation and uses the police with great effect. My husband and I come across as the 'baddies'. Hell I have even been charged with 'Breach of the Peace' for telling the truth. In the heat of the moment I told this 'bad apple' mother that as her 13 year old daughter is having sex with her 17 year old boyfriend she was a bad mother for permitting it to continue.
It is a true statement and the child is also drunk at times, staggering around the village.
Well the police were not interested in what I said nor my side and so I am charged.
My husband had been charged earlier with Breach of the Peace for whilst walking with our dog to a friends house he just happened to be walking behind the daughter. The fact that later she and her boyfriend then walked behind my husband as he came home is beside the point.
So her mother and stepfather called the police after coming over to my home and accusing my husband of following the minx. The little monster told the police she was in fear of her life.......?
What does one do? What is wrong with this women? Why is she keeping this going?
I can only think that there is a really nasty flaw in her. Perhaps this gives her something to get up for. Whatever it is it is really getting me down.
As we had called the police in response to her coming to our door with the hope that they could help imagine our distress on being told they were not interested in our complaint and were only taking her side and charged my husband.
I then told the police they were corrupt, totally biased and this was not right. This did not help my cause needless to say. To think that only a week of so before an article had appeared in the local press to promote police community awareness and co-operation. This kind of flew in the face of that article.
Not to worry there are avenues by which to complain about the police and I have every right to do so and I am doing so. Fairs fair.
I would love revenge on this neighbour but it goes against Christian principles but I am human....So.......??? To be or not to be a hypocrite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home