Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Fate is moving on

Colin Powell has resigned. This can be looked at in two ways. That’s the end of him goodbye. Or…and I am the ultimate fatalist… he has to be out of the White House/Government/Washington so that he is still alive to come back into government to help his country. His resignation is telling me fate is controlling his destiny.
I still believe that Bush will not see out his term and none of the ones presently in the government will survive either.
I do hope I am wrong as our future will be very frightening. Even Catholic visionaries have predicted the end of our life style. Even Popes have been frightened by what they have been told and what they themselves have seen in visions.
Those that call for peace will be doing the wrong thing this time. But prayer will help a great deal.
Pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home