Friday, December 31, 2004

2004 Over

20004 is nearly over. My heart goes out to those who have suffered in the last few days in the Indian Ocean. I have, as many others have, donated what I can to help.
I have not had access to the internet for a few days because some bastard had hacked my computer. I am not a firm or a government agency. I am just an ordinary computer user but these bastards still hacked into my computer and deleated a few files. Why? So they could send spam? I must admit my firewall was not in place... more fool me in that respect. These people I wish bad luck to. How dare they do what they do! Hell do it to corporations if they must but a home computer user?
Hell I do not keep any private information or banking details on my computer... yet... I do have my novels and short stories stored on my computer. Maybe they are so good they could become block-busters. I should wish!!!
Arseholes of the computer hacker world drop dead!!
Pick on the big boys/girls you wimps.

I do wish the world good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home