Saturday, August 26, 2006

Council bribe?

To my utter surprise the Council has sent me a cheque for £500.00! In full and final settlement of my complaint as well a moving costs. Well it was nice to get the cheque but I will only accept it for moving costs. I spoke to my local MSP and she said no-one gives you £500.00 unless they have done something wrong. She suggested that I continue with my complaint to the Ombusman but not to cash the cheque, just back it.

Meanwhile in China, those evil and cruel people murder dogs to stop a rabies. So a handfull of people died and 50,000 plus dogs have to die. Even those that have be vacinated against rabies. The dogs dare either beaten to death or strangled. All this happens in the street. Dogs are even dragged from their homes and killed in front of their owners. Other have been taken as the owners are out walking them.
The animal rights group PETA have been making headway and some provinces have stopped the murder. Killing the dogs is not getting rid of the rabies problem.

I am boycotting all China goods that I can and I hope the Olympics is a failure better still it should not be allowed to go ahead.

If we can believe Nostradamus, China is heading for destruction. Do I hear Saint Francis applauding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home