Friday, August 25, 2006

Council Bribe??

The Council has sent me a cheque for £500 for "moving costs and in full and final settlement of your complaint".!!
I felt very uneasy reading that.
It just so happens that a letter came from my local MSP came saying she would be visiting the area and would I like an appointment with her. Of course I would. So to day she visited my home. I told her that I had intended wanted to lodge a complaint with the Ombusman. She said that was a good idea. Anyone that or rather any Council that offered £500 was in the wrong. So going with my instincts I will bank the money and appeal to the Ombusman. We also discusseded previous problems that I had with the council.

On Wednesday Tom and I posters of Katie Kat and within 3 hours we got her back. A women and son knocked at our door asking if the kitten they had found was her.. OH IT WAS KATIE.
As I did not have any money on me I could not give them a reward but I wwill on payday.

Katie Kat has stayed close to home these last few days. She is sleeping my chair in the lounge at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home