Friday, October 29, 2004

Population Control?

I found a site listed under Lemurian, not much about Lemuria on it but an interesting article that makes an interesting claim. Aryians (I take it to mean the West or more likly the Americans, they get blamed for everything) As I was saying the Aryians are looking for a meteor /comet to grab hold of should one come near this old planet of ours. Well somehow they will alter its course so that it smacks into dear ole earth. This being the ultimate in population control. Kill off almost everyone except the chosen ones who will be holed up in a mountain or underground some where. (Area 51?)
Huh and I thought my WW3 senario was hard to swallow for most people. At least I give everyone a fighting chance to survive. Plus my beliefs don't have the whole worlds population destroyed. Just two thirds which leaves a lot more.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home