Thursday, October 21, 2004

To could be to lose

The American Presidental elections grow nearer and I still think Bush will win. This I base on some prophecies I have read. If he wins the poor sod will not last beyond mid 2006 and if the other guy Kerry wins well perhaps he will not inherit Bush's fate. I wonder if either have read any predictions for the future of the world? If Kerry wins does it mean there is a repreive for the world and war will not happen? The terrorists would just pack up and go back into their holes?
How many people believe that we are close to another world war? I personally think that we are and there is not much we can do about it. Except to pray that is and of course to take up arms and use them.
So if Bush should win prepare for interesting times ahead.
Don't forget to pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home