Friday, August 26, 2011

Open Uni

I have decided to do an Open University course and it starts beginning of October. I plan to work towards a BA in Social Sciences. No idea what I will do with it but never know it may well come in useful in the future. It will keep my mind working though in the meantime.
A lot depends on my health which could get better. I can't help thinking that what the doctors given me is making things worse not better. One example is I was given blood pressure tablets' my legs and feet swelled up to a huge size and a bright red rash covered my legs. I went back to the doc and she reduced the strength of the tablets. The rash went and my legs and feet went back to normal. These are common side effects. If one reads the side effects of tablets no-one would really want to take any tablets but what are we to do?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home